Bout of Books 13 | Sign-Up

I'm participating in Bout of Books again! I went in with really low expectations last time since it was my first one and I ended up reading a total of 5 books. Like last time I'm not going to pick out books ahead of time. I'm just going to read as much as I can. I'm also not going to set a goal, but it would be pretty cool if I could pass my record of 5 books or 1,474 pages from the previous Bout of Books.


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I haven't been really reading as much lately, and I'm hoping this read-a-thon will get me back into the swing of things. I'll probably be updating at the end of each day in a post just like last time. You can check out my Bout of Books 12 if you'd like. Let me know if you'll be participating.

Bout of Books 12: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7


2 comments

  1. I'm also hoping to get back into the swing of reading. I've been in a major slump lately.

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2015/04/bout-of-books-read-thon-sign-up-post.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading slumps are not fun. I'm really hoping this readathon will help me get out of it.

      Delete