Bout of Books 12: Day 1

I decided to start Bout of Books with a book I had been wanting to read when I heard it was being turned into a movie, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger. I borrowed it from the library, and it's due soon so I thought it would be a good idea to read it for the read-a-thon.




I worked pretty much the entire day. I tried reading a bit during my lunch break, but it wasn't much. When I got home I read some more for a total of 122 pages. I'm planning on finishing it today, Day 2, and picking up Teen Angst? Naaah... by Ned Vizzini. I'll either post my day 2 tonight or tomorrow. Is anyone else participating in the read-a-thon? What are you reading?



2 comments

  1. lol. The second book you are planning to read sounds hilarious. The DUFF was pretty good from what I remember.
    I'm reading The Shadow Society which so far is excellent. And I plan on starting Olive's Ocean today which I know will make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm participating. I love BoB. :) Currently I'm working my way through the last 3 books of the 39 Clues series. Here's how my Day One ended up. :)

    ReplyDelete