Reading Slumps Suck | CURRENTLY READING

Finished Last


I just finished reading Red Queen today. I really wish I didn't have to say this, but I think Red Queen was the reason I was in such a HUGE reading slump. I'm working on a review of it so expect that sooner or later.


Currently Reading


A good contemporary always helps when I'm in one of those moods.I took out three books from the library a couple of weeks ago. All of them contemporaries, which should help me out of this slump. I started reading I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios, so I'll just continue that this weekend. I wasn't planning on reading this, but I've seen it around on a few blogs


Maybe I'll Read This One Next


If I finish that this week I'll start My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga, which I also checked out from the library. I almost bought this book a couple of times and then I saw my library had it. My local library is pretty good about getting new releases in really quickly.

What are you reading this week? Have you read any of these? What did you think?



No comments