nanowrimo 2016 | week three | things are looking up


tuesday november 15th
Today was the halfway point of NaNoWriMo and as we all can see by my word count and its progression, I am nowhere near the halfway point. I'm going to go and try to write now without feeling like I'm drowning. k bye.
words written: 1,070
word count: 17,158

wednesday november 16th
I attempted a new approach today and did some writing by hand. I've noticed I'm able to concentrate more on just the content when I write by hand. The only thing is my hand cramps up and then I have to either count the words or type them up after to add them onto my word document. Also, I feel like I could have gotten more words in since I didn't work today, but I mismanaged my time and here we are.
words written: 1,851
word count: 19,009

thursday november 17th
I did some more hand writing. I didn't get much words in. Ugh! I'm digging myself into a deeper hole.
words written: 921
word count: 19,930

friday november 18th
12:24 pm - Well, hello. We're back with the time stamps today. I've been trying some of the NaNoWriMo twitter word sprints which have been helping a ton. Don't underestimate the power of word sprints! I've written 1,186 words alone on just sprints. I don't have to work today which will give me more time to try to crank out words.
9:45 pm - I wrote about 1,000 more words in the past hour or so. I'm going to try to get 1,000 more for today.
I'm slowly, but surely catching up. Thanks to the word sprints!
words written: 3,092
word count: 23,022

saturday november 19th
I ended up having a busy day, and didn't get time to sit down and right until around 7ish.
words written: 2,411
word count: 25,433

sunday november 20th
I had planned to spend a large chunk of time writing today, but I ended doing some stuff with my family and just ran out of time. I at least got the minimum word count in for the day. I sort of calculated what I have to do to catch up and figured out that I have to write 3,000 words each day for the next three days if I want to catch up before the 30th. I don't know if that's going to happen because tomorrow I have a crazy work day. Tuesday is another crazy work day and then I was planning on going to see Fantastic Beasts that day as well. So, I don't know how this is going to go, but I'm going to try so hard to win.
words written: 2,077
word count: 27,510

monday november 21st
It doesn't seem like it, but I really struggled to get the words down today. I did a lot skipping around, but at least I hit the 30k mark!
words written: 2,496
word count: 30,006


No comments