Weekend Reads | #1


This weekend I plan on finishing Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead. I received an ARC at BookCon, but never got around to reading it before the release date. 
After that I want to read Fuzzy Mud by Louis Sachar. Another ARC that I didn't get to. They're both pretty short, so I should be able to finish them this weekend.



I kind of put A Court of Thorns and Roses to the side, because I felt like it was putting me into a slump. I got up to page 130, and just got kind of stuck there. My sister recently read it, and really liked it, so that's given me extra motivation to finish it.
I borrowed The Martian by Andy Weir from my library's overdrive. I probably won't get to it this weekend, but if by some miracle I manage to finish the other three books I want to get to this one.






No comments