Bout of Books 13 | Day 1

The first day of the Bout of Books readathon is over. I'm a little nervous about this week, because I picked up more hours at work. I'm just going to have to find the time. Anyways, at midnight I started reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. I just bought this and I was/am really excited to read it, but I only got 8 pages into it. Then I remembered I had a book, The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord, from the library that I have to return on Tuesday, so I should have probably started with that one. I read some of it at work during my lunch break and then I read a little bit more at home. That's pretty much it for day one. I have to work tomorrow, but not until later in the day so hopefully I get some reading in before work.


Day 1

Started: 2
Finished: 0
Number of pages read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses - 8
The Start of Me and You - 114
Total = 122

Overall

Books completed: 0
Total number of pages read: 122





2 comments

  1. I've had my hours increased too so my reading has taken a down turn. Good Luck with your books and thanks for stopping by! :) P.S Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be a crazy week with work and reading as much as I can.

      Delete