End of 2015 | Book Haul


Here are the books that I've bought over the last few months. I've also included the two graphic novels that I got for Christmas as well as some of the books Katherine got. We also got some Funko Pops, two of which were bookish related.





Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I bought this before it was released and started reading it, but haven't finished it. Hopefully I can get back into reading this month and finish it.

Soulless by Gail Carriger
I got this in the Barnes & Noble bargain section for $5. I'd been on the edge of whether I wanted to read this or not, but when I found it for so cheap I couldn't help but get it.

Rat Queens, Vol. 1: Sass & Sorcery by Kurtis J. Wiebe, Roc Upchurch
I'd heard about it here and there, so I wanted to get it. I didn't even know what it was about.

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I had a coupon and I've been wanting to get the paperback version.

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
I got the hardcover of this at the Strand for $9.

Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
Originally I wanted to use the Barnes and Noble Black Friday coupon on Winter, but my sister didn't want to get it so I used it on this instead.

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
I love this cover and I've been wanting to read it for a while. It's out in paperback now.

Lumberjanes, Vol. 2: Friendship to the Max by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, Shannon Watters, Brooke Allen, Maarta Laiho
One of the graphic novels I got for Christmas.

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 3: Crushed by G. Willow Wilson, Mark Waid, Takeshi Miyazawa, Elmo Bondoc, Humberto Ramos
I'm continuing to buy the volume editions of Ms. Marvel. I'm planning to get volume 4 with gift cards that I got for Christmas.

Giant Days, Vol. 1 by John Allison, Lissa Treiman
The other graphic novel that I got for Christmas.


The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
My sister actually bought this. I'd been wanting to get it as well, but she got to it before I did.

Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
I gave this to her for Christmas. I heard some good things about it and thought she would like it.

The Rose Society by Marie Lu
Katherine got this at the Strand too, and I'm pretty sure she got it for $9 as well. I haven't read this series yet.

Outlander 20th Anniversary Edition by Diana Gabaldon
I own this book on my kindle and I haven't read it yet. My sister has recently gotten into the show and now wants to read the books, so she got this beautiful edition.





Have you read any of these? Do you want to read any of these? Which one should I read first?





6 comments

  1. Gah! You got so many great books! I just got Six of Crows from the library. I'm very excited to start reading that one. I love Soulless. The Rat Queens is a fun time too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much about The Parasol Protectorate series. I'm excited that I found it. I read Rat Queens last month and loved it.

      Delete
  2. I also got An Ember in the Ashes! So excited to read it. I've always wanted to pick up a Gail Carriger book but had never really gotten to it. I hope I finally get to do that this year. The Wrath and the Dawn is so good!!!! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read those two. I'm glad I found Soulless in the bargain section. I was kind of on the fence about reading it, but when I saw it for $5 I couldn't leave it.

      Delete
  3. So many pretties! I recently got a copy of An Ember in the Ashes too and I can't wait to read it. It sounds pretty excellent. I hope you have a wonderful week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to pick it up earlier in 2015 when it first came out, but I'm glad I waited. $9 for a hardcover is pretty good.

      Delete