Bout of Books 15 | Sign Up

Once again I'm participating in Bout of Books. The first one I participated in was the one in January last year and it was the first time I really got involved the blogging community, and I also did pretty well with the amount that I read.

I didn't participate in Bout of Books 14 and I didn't do as well as I'd hoped for in Bout of Books 13. Maybe it's the time of the year, but for some reason I read a lot last January.


Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I usually do a post for each day, but this time I'm just doing one post for the whole week. I'm also not picking out books except for my TBR jar pick which was Winger. I don't know if I'll be participating in the daily challenges, but that was one of my favorite parts of it the first time.

Are any of you participating? Leave me a link to your update page or sign up page if you are.




6 comments

  1. I did it in 2015, but I think I'm going to sit this year's out. Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't participated before and right now might not be the best time, but good luck with it!
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are two other ones in the year, so you're not missing out.

      Delete
  3. I'll be participating this year too. Good luck with all your books. I usually use my tbr jar each month so I can get a couple of planned books in there. Hope you enjoy Winger (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad the TBR jar works for you, I was a little unsure about doing it.

      Delete