Summer 2015 | Book Haul


It's been a while since I've done a book haul, and the reason for that is I haven't really bought that many books. Throughout the summer I bought one or two books a month. A couple of the ones in this haul are my sisters. She bought P.S. I Still Love You and Half Wild.
I bought City of Ashes and Clockwork Angel from the library. My local library has a little section where they sell old books that they don't have space for or maybe have one too many copies of. I got each one for 50 cents. Not that bad.
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline came in a Lootcrate box that my little brother got. He's twelve, so it'll be a while until he reads this one.
Every time I walked into my local bookshop I always get the urge to buy The Raven Boys. Well, I finally did it. I started listening to the audiobook of this a while ago, but never finished it.
While I was at my local bookshop I ordered the paperback copy of Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. They only had the hardbacks in, so I had to put in an order to get the paperback. I wanted the series to match, so now I have all three in paperback.
Finally I got Nimona and Lumberjanes. Both great graphic novels that I really enjoyed. I can't wait to get the second Lumberjanes volume whenever it comes out.
Well, That's it for now. I don't know if I'll do another collective haul or just the few books that I get here and there.



2 comments

  1. Ready Player One is one of my all time favorite books. I recommend it to everyone. I hope you have a good week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was excited when I found out that there was a book in the subscription box. Especially this one.

      Delete