TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The theme this week is Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads. Basically my summer TBR. Summer is the perfect time to read light contemporaries or books that take place in the summertime. Also, a lot (if not all) of these book covers remind of summertime.



Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
A roadtrip is involved which makes me think of summertime. Although I doubt the roadtrip that's taken in this book is anything like any that I've ever taken.


What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Peach picking in Georgia during the summer. That is all.


The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I've been waiting for summer to finally read this.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
I listed this book, but basically any Sarah Dessen book would do.

It has summer in the title. Yes, that is my reason.


Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
See previous reason. Also, I read The Start of Me and You, and I really enjoyed it.


The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
From the description of this book, it seems that this is the heaviest read of the books I listed, but it's one that I've been wanting to read for a while now.



What books are you planning on having in your beach bag this summer? Any of the ones I've listed?




4 comments

  1. Hi Emma, my name's Kayleigh and I'm nominating you for a Liebster award!! :) It's legit so don't worry- I was skeptical too :P If you wanna check out the rules and questions then check out my blog at www.abookloversplaylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer I Turned Pretty was such a good summer read! So adorable :) The Beginning of Everything was really unique as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read a little bit of The Beginning of Everything and I really liked it. I'm hoping to get to it sometime this summer.

      Delete