Bout of Books 13 | Day 4 & 5

There hasn't been much to update on. I started reading Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass on my Kindle, and I read a few pages more of A Court of Thorns and Roses. I'm planning on finishing Yaqui Delgado on Day 6, and then just reading as much as I can of ACOTAR the rest of Day 6 and then probably into Day 7. Not much else going on. Anyways, here are the stats.


Day 4

Books started: 1
Books finished: 1
Number of pages read:
In Real Life - 175

Day 5

Books started: 0
Books finished: 0
Number of pages read:

Overall

Number of books finished: 3
Number of pages read: 691

Currently Reading

1 comment

  1. J here, stopping by from the #boutofbooks challenge.
    I've followed your listed social media. (I reached my daily follow limit on Goodreads. J_Lenni_Dorner)
    Congrats on getting to read in the challenge. I'm checking out the books you listed.
    @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete