February 2015 | Book Haul


I picked up four books in the month of February. I've been wanting a collection of fairy tales for a while now. I wanted something smaller than the collections that Barnes and Nobles usually carries. I found this smaller version at B&N one day.


Even though I was an English major, I feel like I missed a lot of classic works in school. I want to start with a couple that I'm familiar with. I ordered The Great Gatsby, and The Outsiders from The Book Depository in the Penguin Modern Classics editions.


The Great Gatsby that I got in the mail wasn't the exact cover that I saw on the website, but it's okay. The only difference is the title isn't in the middle, and that it's not in black and white.


I gave in and bought Red Queen. I've only read a little bit of it, so I don't have much of an opinion on it right now.


That's all I got this month. I still have a gift card from a local bookstore that my sister gave me for Christmas. I'm hoping to use that soon,.


What books did you get in February? Have you read any of these?




No comments