January 2015 | Book Haul


This looks like a lot, but it's not all mine. I only got two books and a graphic novel/comic this month. I noticed Katherine (my sister) was accumulting some books on her shelf that she had purchased over the month (maybe even before then). I wanted to include them in the post.

First we'll start off with the books I got this month.


I also got some scented magnetic fruit bookmarks, and a Daryl Dixon Pop! figure.



Here are the books that Katherine has purchased over the past month or so.





She also got two copies of Half Bad by Sally Green this month.


She got the U.K. hardcover edition that has this cool moon detailing on the pages. She also got the new paperback edition that has deckled edges.


The U.K. edition is also signed!


And that's it for this month. I don't know if there will be that many more books next month. I'm hoping to not buy that many books this year, and just try to read the ones that I own already.




No comments