TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
This week's theme is books that you want to reread. 


I've separated the list into three parts. First are the books that I want to reread although I've read recently because I just loved being with those characters.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
3. Along for the Ride by Sara Dessen
4. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

The second part are books that I read when I was younger. I consider these my favorites, but I would reread them to remember why.
6. Hole in My Life by Jack Gantos
8. It's Kind Of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

And the last part are books that I read in elementary school, and don't remember anything. 
9. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
10. The Watsons Go to Birmingham-1963 by Christopher Paul Curtis


1 comment

  1. Great list :)
    I've only read one Sarah Dessen book but she's an author I'll definitely read more of in future.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete