April 2014 | Wrap Up


The 5th Wave
 by Rick Yancey

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Darker Face of the Earth by Rita Dove
The 5th Wave was probably the biggest surprise of the books I read in April. I gave it 5 stars on GoodReads, and preordered the second book on Amazon (first book I’ve ever preordered). So yeah. I really liked it. I don’t have a picture of it because I borrowed it from the library’s overdrive thing on my Kindle. I gave Cinder 4 out of 5 stars. I borrowed it from the library as well as Unravel Me which I also gave 4 out of 5 stars. I enjoyed them both and will continue the series. I read The Darker Face of the Earth for my mythology class. It’s a retelling of the Oedipus myth. I don’t usually like the books assigned for school, but this was interesting.

No comments