Bout of Books 13 | Day 3

I'm going to continue with the updates. I liked doing this yesterday. I don't have to work today which means I have the time to read. Aside from Friday I don't really have any days off before the readathon is over, so I need to try to read as much when I have the time.

Bout of Books

1:30 am I read 70 pages of The Start of Me and You. I'm definitely finishing this today. Anyways, I'm going to bed now. I'll read more in the morning.
12:15 pm I finished The Start of Me and You. I liked it a lot more than I thought I was going to. Now I don't know what I want to read next. I want to go to the library. Actually, I have to go to the library to return the overdue book.
2:35 pm I went to the library and got Mosquitoland, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore, In Real Life, and Chew, Vol. 1. I'll probably read both of the graphic novels this week.
11:48 pm Finished Chew, Vol. 1 and started In Real Life.

Day 3

Books started: 2
Books finished: 2
Number of pages read:
The Start of Me and You - 171
Chew, Vol. 1 - 128

Overall

Number of books finished: 2
Number of pages read: 509

Currently Reading

A Court of Thorns and Roses
In Real Life




No comments