Bout of Books 18 | Updates

Bout of Books 18


day one | January 2, 2017
1:00 pm - I had to do some laundry and took a book with me to the laundromat. I picked the lightest book I had which was the Spectacular Now, and I read around 30 pages of it while my clothes was in the washer.
later - I tried to read as much as I could before going to bed and got through a nice chunk of the book.
started: The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
number of pages read: 92
total pages read: 92


day two | January 3, 2017
Again I started reading right before bed and didn't get through much.
number of pages read: 12  
total pages read: 104

day three | January 4, 2017
Will this be another failed readathon? Just wait and see...
number of pages read: 44
total pages read: 148


day four | January 5, 2017
I just read. This is the most I've read in a single day so far.
number of pages read: 106
total pages read: 248


day five | January 6, 2017
I finished the little bit of The Spectacular Now that I had left to read, and picked up Girls Like Me by Lola StVil.
startedGirls Like Me by Lola StVil
finishedThe Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
number of pages read: 46
total pages read: 294


day six | January 7, 2017
number of pages read: 0
total pages read: 294


day seven | January 8, 2017
I'm not enjoying this book at all. You'd think I would have read it in one day considering it's written in verse and text messages, but I can't. I only have like 100 pages left, but I don't have the motivation to go on. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow. Maybe I'll DNF it.
number of pages read: 154
total pages read: 448


overall
Books completed: 1
Total number of pages read:  448



No comments