TOP TEN TUESDAY: Valentine's Day Reads!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is a Valentine's Day Freebie. Basically pick any topic that has to do with Valentine's day. I chose to do my top ten books that would make great Valentine's Day reads. The main reason I chose all of these is because at some point I felt all the feels (get ready for me to say this a bunch of times in this post) for the romance/relationship/crushes/everything love related in these books!


This was an unexpected surprise. I want to say more, but I'd rather you pick it up and see for yourself.




Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
It takes place during Christmas time, but that's no reason to not pick this book up at any time of the year if you want the feels.


The relationship between Simon and Blue gave me all of the feels!!


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Basically this entire series. So good. Just read it. Although, I have to admit the first one was my least favorite of the three, but still a great read. I probably should reread it to see if my opinion has changed.


Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins



Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins



Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This is my favorite Rainbow Rowell book. So cute. Also, I love Lincoln.


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
The first and only Sarah Dessen book I've read. I keep on meaning to pick up more of her books, because I loved this one so much.



Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Levi and Cath forever! My favorite part of this book was the relationship between this two. Not one of my favorites of Rainbow Rowell's, but the characters are always the best part of her books.



Everything you want in a Valentine's Day read. Cute. Feels. Love. I need to get to the sequel soon!



What are your top ten picks this week? Which theme did you choose? Have you read any of these, and what are you planning to read for Valentine's day?






18 comments

  1. You have so many AMAZING books on this list, I don't even know where to start! Great Top Ten!
    My TTT! :)
    Dreamland Review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but all of them are on my TBR list. There are just so many good books! I've seen Simon and Anna and the French Kiss on so many lists today! I'm going to have to move them up in my reading timeline! Thanks for visiting my TTT! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I loved Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. You need to read that one.

      Delete
  3. I really liked Fangirl and Anna and the French Kiss! I definitely want to check out Attachments. Great list! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read Attachments! It's my favorite Rainbow Rowell book.

      Delete
  4. YAY!!! I've read almost all these books and I agree that they are great Valentine reads! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about rereading a couple of these...maybe.

      Delete
  5. Great list! I read and loved the Stephanie Perkins and Rainbow Rowell ones, but I still definitely should check out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie Perkins writes some of the best YA contemporary romance novels. Rainbow Rowell creates amazing characters as well.

      Delete
  6. I've only read a couple of these, but I've heard wonderful things about most of them. I'll have to check them out. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Check them out even if it's not for Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  7. Simon and Blue and Cath and Levi are two of my favorite pairs from contemporary. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I loved so many of these, and definitely agree that Dash and Lily can and should be read anytime of the year - I loved it!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete