T5W: Books You Wanted to Start Yesterday

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey.
The theme for today is the top 5 books you wanted to start yesterday.

Cress by Marissa Meyer
I finally read Scarlet, and with the realease of Winter this year I really need to get to this book.

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
I loved The 5th Wave, and I've heard so many mixed reactions from people who have read the sequel that I just want to find out for myself. Also, I preordered this book!

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
I'm starting to notice a theme of sequels here. I guess that's a problem of starting a series, but not continuing or finishing. Anyway, I read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children last February. I don't know why I haven't read this yet.

Sabriel by Garth Nix
This is one of the original YA female heroine stories which inspired writers such as Veronica Roth. I own a copy of this book so there are no excuses.

This was one of the first books I ever added to my Goodreads TBR list, and also one of the first books I ever heard about on booktube. I haven't lost interest in it, I just kind of forgot about it. The story sounds really interesting, so I hope to get to it soon.


2 comments

  1. All of these on your list but Sabriel I've either read or want to read. Mr. Penumbra's is such a wonderful book and totally unique. If you're a computer AND book geek this one is totally for you!

    Emily @ Books & Cleverness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard before that Mr. Penumbra's is a book for book lovers. Also The Shadow of the Wind which is another book I really want to get to.

      Delete