TOP TEN TUESDAY: Bookish Things

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The week's theme is a freebie! I chose to do my
Top Ten Bookish Things I Need To Have.


"So Many Books, So Little Time" Mug 11 oz
Risa Rodil (Society 6) | $15
+ This mug perfectly captures a dilemma that many book lovers face. Risa Rodil's shop on Society 6 has bookish graphics that you can choose from on a t-shirt to a mug to a pillow.


" New York" Sticky Page Markers
+ These are so cool. There are other cities such as Tokyo, London, and Hong Kong. As well as other themes like the Sky pack which includes clouds and a rainbow.


"Cry Here When A Fictional Character Dies" Pillow
Human | $25
+ Every book lover needs to have one of these. We've all been there.


Morozova's Collar 
Hebel Design | $69
+ This is a replica of the collar from The Grisha Trilogy. Look at it. It's so pretty.


Toe-meo and Juliet Socks 
ModCloth | $7.99
+ I love Shakespeare. I love socks. Basically, I need these socks.


Brass Large Feather Bookmark 
+ I love having an assortment of bookmarks to choose from, and I have never seen one like this before. It's so pretty I don't know if I would want to use it as a bookmark.


"My Weekend is all Booked" Phone Case
Human | $25.60 - $28
+ I only have one phone case which can get kind of boring sometimes. If I could choose one to change it up, it would definitely be a bookish one like this.


"Why (Real) Books Are Great" Poster
+ The last time I was in The Strand I got a poster with a Junot Diaz quote on it. I wanted to get all of the posters that they had. Next time I'm in there I might have to get this one which breaks down the great things about physical books.


"Sleep Is Good But Books Are Better" Baseball Tee
Human | $30
+ I've lost countless hours of sleep because I needed to get just one more chapter in before going to bed. This shirt describes that so well.


"I Like Big Books" 13" Tote
Human | $25
+ The website Human has a lot of bookish items like stickers, totes, phone cases, shirts, and pillows. Four of the items on this list have been from that webstore. If I could I would get one of each bookish item they have.








8 comments

  1. I love those Shakespeare socks! The NY book mark is such a cool idea! Great idea for a post!
    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that you can create your own landscape with the page markers.

      Delete
  2. I want so many of these! The mug and the pillow, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mug, the pillow, the poster. I NEED all of these things to continue my existence. I love the choice of topic, my bank account on the other hand...
    - Annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. When I was on the Human website I wanted to get all of them.

      Delete
  4. That Collar is really beautiful! I haven't actually read The Grisha Trilogy, but it's on my TBR.. Also, that poster is pretty darn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Strand has some really cool posters. I love The Grisha trilogy, so I was really excited when I saw that the collar existed.

      Delete