October 2014 | Book Haul

Well, I didn't think I would have a book haul this month, but here it is. There are actually two more books that are supposed to be in this haul, but my little sister took them with her back to college. 

The first two books I got this month were I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson, and Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller. Both of these books are relativley new releases. I'll Give You the Sun was released September 16th and Nightmares! was released September 9th.


 I actually got I'll Give You the Sun the day I posted my last book haul
This book is so pretty under the jacket.



I love the embedded sun rays, and the orange and white color combination.



I got Nightmares! so that I could read it with my younger brother during this month.
This book is also really cool looking underneath the jacket.


I love the silver bugs detail, and it's purple (my favorite color)!



I also got Losing Hope and This Girl by Colleen Hoover. I ordered these two off of Book Outlet. I also got Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. My sister read this and really liked it. We usually like the same books so I want to get to it based on her reaction.


No comments