December 2014 | Book Haul

Here's my last book haul of 2014. The first four books (Mistborn, Looking for Alibrandi, Defiance, and The Spectacular Now.)I got this month were from my BookOutlet Black Friday order which came in the mail around the first week of December. Later on in the month I got Blasphemy by Sherman Alexie and Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris (which I forgot to include in the picture) from the Strand. I also finally bought Wreck this Journal which I've been wanting for a while.


The next few books I got were for Christmas. Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley was what I got for my works Secret Santa. My sister gave me Lola and the Boy Next Door and Crown of Midnight. I also got a couple of gift cards which means there will be some new books next month as well. Aside from that I'm hoping to lay off of buying physical copies of books.


Happy New Year! See you in 2015!



No comments